The Enablement Seminar Series are quarterly sessions designed to tackle emerging and relevant topics in the software and ITO sector.
The sessions are open to the general public to encourage discourse between industry, academe, government and other industry support-sector partners on how the software and IT Outsourcing sector is evolving and its effects in the local and international business environment.
Who Should Attend?
• Software Business Leaders
• Software Engineers
• Start-up Founders
• Start-up Community Stakeholders
• Local and National Government
• Support Sector Service Providers
• C-Level Executives
• IT Engineers
- Thu, 29 Aug8F, Sagada A-D, Finastra, Zuellig Bldg.